Regain Your Confidence With Hair Restoration
Aesthetic Hair Restoration offers state-of-the-art hair restoration services to help regrow your hair and improve your self-image. When it comes to your hair, you likely have an idea of what you want. During your consultation, we will listen to your hair regrowth goals. From there, we will help you find a treatment option that will help you reach those goals. We want you to look and feel your best and to have your confidence back and stronger than ever. Whatever has caused your hair loss, we will work diligently to reverse it, giving you natural results that you’ll love.
Signs You May Need Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss appears in a variety of different ways, with some being more noticeable than others. Depending on what’s causing your hair loss, signs might be gradual or sudden. Some symptoms can affect your entire body, while others will affect only the scalp. Signs you may need hair restoration treatment include the following:
- Thinning Hair: As one of the most common signs of hair loss, many people experience this, especially as they age. This type of hair loss occurs gradually.
- Bald Spots: These spots can be circular or patchy and appear on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows. Sometimes, the skin may become itchy or even painful during hair loss.
- Loosening Hair: You might be combing or washing your hair, and a handful will come out. Loosening hair can cause overall hair thinning as well.
Premier Hair Restoration Treatments
At Aesthetic Hair Restoration in Houston, TX, you’ll find a wide range of premier hair restoration treatments. Dr. Do and our highly-trained staff will assist you with selecting the method of treatment that is best for you and your unique needs. Our treatments options include the following:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): This treatment option individually extracts hair follicles from a donor site and then implants them into a transplant site where they will grow naturally.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): This treatment is similar to FUE in that it extracts hair follicles from a donor site and then implants them into an area where the hair has thinned or fallen out. The largest difference between this method and FUE is that this method extracts all the hair follicles from the donor site at once. This process typically lasts 30 minutes.
Contact Us Today For a Free Hair Restoration Consultation
If you’re tired of having to style your hair to hide that it is thinning or that you have several bald patches, Aesthetic Hair Restoration can help. Our state-of-the-art hair restoration treatments can aid in regrowing your natural hair, as well as regaining your confidence. To discuss your options with Dr. Do, call and schedule a hair restoration consultation today. Our highly-trained staff is friendly and knowledgeable and will be more than happy to help answer any questions or address any concerns.